Inspired Designs... Creating Special Places Called Home
Our idea of design for building and renovating is simple. We understand the creative elements that make the interior and exterior of a home special and unique. We believe all designs must be cost-efficient and built to high-quality standards.
We have two ways of approaching a design-build project depending on the size and complexity.
- We provide design consultation and construction on whole-house renovations, room additions, kitchen and bath renovations, porches, garages, and outdoor spaces. This innovative service includes having the contractor and designers on the same team. We help keep you from having plans that are not buildable or too expensive from the beginning. We work with your sketches and imagery and create plans with our resources for a service fee, or work with a designer of your choice to accomplish your outcome and goals. We have the capacity and resources to develop floor plans, exterior plans, interior designs, landscape designs, and 3D modeling.
- If your project is more complex or larger, we will work with an architect or engineer to help develop the plan and create a budget. We maintain working relationships with a range of architects and designers to assist our clients in identifying and interviewing to accomplish their vision.
- More design freedom and control over the specifications
- Simplified process for design and construction
- Eliminate delays caused from design errors or plan interruptions
- Minimal change orders or up charges due to incomplete specifications and plans
- Potential savings with the builder using a design eye toward construction costs
Our goal is to have a large portion of decision making behind us before signing the contract so that when we begin work, you can enjoy watching your project come to life. Our mission is to provide cost-effective high-quality homes while maintaining an enjoyable customer experience throughout the process.
- Initial Site Visit and Consultation
- Interactive Plan Development
- Material Specifications and Selection
- Cost Estimation
- Interior Design and Selections
- Daily Construction Oversight